14. Februar 2009

Lari's housewarming party

Although it is now 2 weeks ago, I thought I'd give a short report about a funny housewarming party and the whole day- which was less fun altogether! It started with learning maths or investments, as all my days started during the last 4-5 weeks )c: Then I heard that my granny fell from her bike and broke her upper arm...

The housewarming party was in Hamburg where we drove by car. Katharina and Dennis car brought also me andMareike to the big northern city (c; In Hamburg we went shopping
for a little while and just to "have been in Hamburg". We had a little incident there- one of believed the car got stolen from the parking house (it wasn't me!). A lot of excitement there and afterwards in the packed streets with some strange kid who couldn't drive and then came to us complaining....grrrr

Anyways, Lari's appartment is really nice and they did a great job with colors and furniture! the food was reallllly great and really an awful amount was self-made. Iw as really surprised, had I never known Lari was so talented- or rather interested at all. Maybe it's mostly her boyfriend...mhh?!


So, we had a really nice evening, even though Lari mhhh kinda suffered from too much alcohol and went to bed doing what really drunk people do already at 22:30 or so!! But it was good seing old friends- I

haven't seen Lari for more than 1 year! And in my head and heart is still the highschool time when we all saw each other every day..(Never claimed to be good in letting go..) So, there are some pictures of the party and of my pretty birthday-flowers. For the funny trash bins and the fridge-poetry you may have to use the full-size AND a dictionary (c:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen