30. Dezember 2008

Weihnachten in der Heimat - Joulua kotimaassa



So, I've spent my christmas in Germany with my parents and grandparents and friends..No snow but a lot of fun and feeling home and comfortable (c:

I went to the chruch 3 times cause I felt so bad for not going the whole year, met friends, visited 2 of the famous christmas markets (picture below), had a finnish joulukinkku, loads of presents and I had some really good converations..and you know I'm all about that (c;

Also I ad some Glögi and Pirakka on the Finnish Christmas market in Hannover!! There are about 6-8 little "buden" where they sell smoked salmon, Glögi, korvapuusti, turun sinappi, Pipuri and other nice things!
I really missed so much, I didn't know. Houses of brick that are older than 100 years, bread that has a lighter color than poo, that juices have more than 30% fruitcontent well and all the others things you get a LIDL...except for the friends and family..

Well, see the pictures below and you know it all! So thanks for the great times in Germany, and as you know I'll be back soon in January!

Elaaaa


Below you see in order:

1) part of the Finnish christmas market in Hannover
2) My grandpartens, mother and Sami in front of the Castle in Celle, our christmas-walk
3) One of the oldest houses in Hildesheim, Wedekindhaus
4) My brother in front of the christmastree with his baby-dog Lennox
5) The Castle of Celle
6) Meeting with student-friends in Hildesheim, I wasn't on any of the pictures because noone could hold the camera properly..
7) Christmas market in Hildesheim


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen