24. Januar 2009

Daily life

Hei there,

right now my life isn't so really very exiting -maths, swimming, household stuff, going to university every now and then to get into the groove and some communication with friends...But looking closer, I actually FOUND some enjoyment in maths. I'm not quite mastering it but several hours of Gauss elminiation and algrithms and exponential equations with n unknown variables blablaaaa - you have to become friends.
Turn an enemy into a friend... or how was it?

That's what I do. Then I have funny moment in the swimming hall with old people who do funny things or are just being really old and scare me. Or when elderly men (now I mean 50+x) think the whole pool belongs to them and crash into you, when you're swimming on the back- me, I mean when I am straightly (oriented on the ceiling) swim slowly on my back and he can seeeee me. He crashed into me twice. The first time I excused but then.. I guess, I'll be just like that when I'm old. Demanding respect and spaaaace ?!?????????!

These are the "great" events right now (c; BUt also meeting really old friends from Kindergarten that I haven't seen in a while IS really nice. I've been really good friends with her back then for 5 years and we only meet in church on christmas and then maybe once more a year. But we had some coffee time together and basically could close all the gaps there. REALLY nice!! And seeing my grandparents moe often is really nice too. I try to see them a lot -for all selfish reasons- I don't want to feel like a bad grand daughter for not being there a lot, get some good old food, sometimes a little extra money, and looooove....all the nice things (c;



Since my mom is still in rehab during the week (for her operated arm!) there's household stuff to do..wich is fine normally and my father does a lot as well. But it's a whole big house (with far too much stuff I you ask me) after all and the cooking..But with the right equipment and a lot of motivation - which I both don't have...



But now that the learning feels a bit better, I meet friends today, go to a huge Saunapark next week, drive to Hamburg to a friend's housewarming party and so on!! We're getting there (((c;

I miss you though. Strangely, although we haven't seen much of each other. I miss Finland; being a bit more myself, the cold winter and I'd like to share some things with you. Sharing is caring and so on (c;

But "I'll be back" (NO, I don't have an Austrian accent and not that many muscles)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen