20. Januar 2009

Wernigerode - visiting my university town....for classes

As I mentioned, I thought it is a good idea to go to some classes to my university to get back in the "groove" again...the one I never had...

And it wasn't really sucha good idea because all these curious young students have been enthusiastically studying maths and investment etc. for this whole semester and I have JUST started to get backl to it again. I found myself sitting in calss and panicing a little. I could follow but until I will master that stuff (NOT again!) it might take a little more effort than I thought at some point...I KNEW it but now i FEEl it..

But meeting some friends and then walking throught the city made up for some stuff. Down there, I've put some pictures of our woinderful university campus, the old town, the castle above the town and let's see what I find (c;


2 Kommentare:

  1. so schön viel Schnee :)

    in welche Vorlesungen hast du dich denn gesetzt?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Naja, ich war traditionell beim Wiesi in Mathe und Inv. Holicki.

    AntwortenLöschen